Tuesday, November 21, 2006

COURSE EVALUATION - STRETCH YOUR MEMORY

Customer Survey Reports: This Customer’s Satisfaction is _____%!

These last 14 weeks…
I can’t believe you got me to try

I will never forget the lesson about

If you get to teach this course again don't forget to include ____________ (ie. information, helpful tips, style, advice, attitude)

I really want to work more on

I wish we’d had more time for

I hope I never have to _________________ again!

I was moved by

I sensed God’s presence when

I also have this to say

How can I pray for you?

May the God of peace, who…brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus…
equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ. Hebrews 13:20,21

It's been my priviledge to be your teacher. See you soon!

1 comment:

K!Mberly said...

Yeah Gilbert You ACTED!
I'm gonna ask you to expound on this for me in person so that I really get ideas from you for next time around! Especially what you mean about "integrating." It sounds to me like you felt that there wasn't enough experiences DOING rather than hearing about the various forms.
I'm with you on the not enough time for fellowship - and not enough time to really dig into anything! Because of so much we were covering, we ended up completely missing an evening devoted to acting techniques! Maybe in April, I'll have a special "make up class" one night just so you don't miss out on delving more into acting! HA HA!!! I was happiest with the biblical storytelling evening and reader's theatre, and most disappointed with how we lost people in the end (due to their being sick, wiped out from other classes, or even victor being in reservist...). I really wish everyone had done their own original pieces for the final class night. It caught me by surprise to find out this FINAL became a 2 team/2 project effort (and one of them not even using original material!)- I'll have to make that more clear next time. But then, with what I was hearing about how drained everyone was from the demands of other courses, I don't know when they'd have had the time to add on more work. If everyone had been doing their own pieces then the 2 final class sessions would have been getting people to watch or collaborate rather than creating the pieces by committee which always takes longer, and usually is one person doing the bulk of the work.