Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Esplanade Screening Room 7PM sharp! Bring enough copies of your script for us to be able to share and read aloud. We'll move over to the cafe at 9 for cake!

BTW: I FINALLY submitted the grades from last term TODAY.

Since I've made it SOOO easy on you, I've decided to make the Evaluation of the class be part of your FINAL :-) (10%)

On Monday I handed it out to those who were in class, but for those who weren't there for the bleary eyed review of this past term's class sessions, here's the text from the evaluation. (your script will be 20% of the grade)

The HIGHLIGHTS of the last 14 weeks…

To help solidify learning, try to remember at least one highlight you’d like to remember from each class session/learning exercise:

Technical theater Vocabulary (pictionary & “quiz”)

Discussion on “A Christian Response to Theatre” article

Video samples (Rainbow Fish, Missing Bodies, Okalahoma)

Costumes

Set Design

Properties

Directing

Tour of NUS Cultural Centre

Tour of Costume shops & stage management

Script writing

Make-up

Attending plays

Reading Sketches

Writing a sketch

I can’t believe I did this

This class inpired me to work more on

I wish we’d had more time for

I hope I never have to ________________________________________ again!

I sensed God’s presence when
I also have this to say

How can we pray for you? (and we will pray!)

May the God of peace, who…brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus…equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ. Hebrews 13:20,21

No comments: