Sunday, September 17, 2006

Art4Jesus Yahoo Group & Bruce Kuhn's performances

Here's a couple of things that came up in our discussions I wanted to pass on details to you:
Why don't you log on and join the group?
This group was started by Sean Tobin, Mary Loh and Lucilla Teoh nearly 7 years ago. It's a forum for sharing ideas, events and resources among believers who are in the arts here in Singapore. It's been a great networking forum.
Earlier I sent you info on the one man show 23rd September (it's a pm show - a misprint on the Catholic website). I will be in Indonesia that weekend, but I really recommend you going to see him while he's here. I've contacted his manager in New York, and it looks like he may have another performance on Monday night (then I can see it too!) I'll let you know if I get more news.

No comments: